Sonntag, 13. Juli 2014

The miracle seed

 
 
 

Hello all!

 
 
 
 
 

Today I want to tell you about a little miracle.

 
 
I told you I came back from my vacation last Tuesday,
and with 3 kg more, right?
Well,
they're gone.
Completely gone.
Like they came out of nowhere and went back to that place in only some days.
 
 
AND I DIDN'T DIET!
NOR DO EXERCISE!
 
I ate normally, rather much;
I had a good restaurant meal on my birthday,
even three servings of chocolate cake!
And pralines the day after!
 
Still the weight has disappeared.
 
 
Why?
 
 
 
 
 
Honestly, I have no idea.
 
But I feel lots better.
 
 
 
 
Could it have to do with my sweetheart,
making my heart soar when he came over especially for my birthday?
I love you so much.
Did he take some excess weight with him when we said goodbye again?
 
 
 
 
I prayed so long for a miracle.
I wanted to have someone to love me,
the way I was,
without having to change.
But who would love me,
being the fat and ugly and shy girl that I am?
That would really be nothing less of a miracle.
 

And then my miracle came,

one 7th of june,

by your sweet name.

मधुर

 
You kissed me and held me in your arms
and showed me that you wanted me.
Me!
 
And told me that my body could always change,
although it was not necessary at all.
 
You loved me.
And that brought forth another miracle.
My weight started to disappear.
The day after knowing you,
it had dropped several kilos.
I felt light and happy.
When I am around you,
I don't have to behave addictively around food.
You are enough to satisfy me,
and I don't need to seek comfort in food;
I can choose healthy options.
 
You are changing me.
 
You started my metamorphose.
 
 
You are my miracle.
 
 
 
And for that you will have my love, forever.
 
You are incredible.
 
So beautiful.
 
 
 
And I only wish some day I will be worthy of a man like you.
 
I love you.
 
 
 
I want to improve for you, and be the best version of myself that I could be.
As Celine Dion sings in this song:
"Je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore..."
- I would change myself to gold so you'd love me more.
 
(Celine Dion - "Pour que tu m'aimes encore" - Live)
 
 
 
 
Love from your tiny sunray,
my sweetest thing.
I wish I can once be your golden wife.
 
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen