Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2014

Day 1 (time to move that big fat butt)

 
 
 
Hello all!
 
 
 
 
 
As promised, here my report of the day.
 
 
 
It was a very good day in all aspects.
Work went by fine,
the weather was great,
in the afternoon I went to the gym,
later for a walk,
I ate quite healthy for my terms,
I had nice talks with friends,
my sweetheart told me he loves me <3
(I love you too, and I never get tired of telling you so)
...
a good day, indeed.
 
 
 
 
Here's my FOOD today:
Breakfast: two bread rolls with home-made marmalade
 
Snack: golden delicious apple
 

Lunch: 100 grams of marons (only 177 calories!),
a small banana
and half the packet of dried papaya
 
 
Supper: joghurt
and two bell peppers
- NO PHOTO, SORRY! FORGOT THE PHONE



Evening snack: two small bananas
 
 
I'm pretty contented with myself...
 
 
 
 
Even more so with EXERCISE:
 
One hour of gym
(10 minutes on the treadmill at 6km/h,
40 minutes of strength training,
5 minutes of cycling,
5 minutes of stepper)
 
One hour walk
 
 
- this is 12 points for today -
(I could already go to the cinema)
 
 
 
 

Let's see how this story continues...

 
 
 
Yeah, I know what I gotta do with my big fat butt...
right... move it :P
(Jason Derulo feat. Snoop Dogg - "Wiggle")
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Much Love and See you!
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen