Dienstag, 8. Juli 2014

Summertime (vacation memories... and 3 kg more)

 
 
 

Hello Hello!

Welcome back!

How are my dear blog readers?

 
 
 
I am back from my vacation in Bellaria (Italy),
with 3 kg - almost 7 lbs - more
(my weight now is 107,8kg or 237.10 lbs again - aaaaargh!!!!)
and a lot of memories.
 
 
My dearest darling couldn't come with me,
but I went with some wonderful friends and had a great time.
 
 

Here are some of the best photos:

(And nooooo, you won't see pictures of me in shorts nor in bathing suit...
maybe some day later...)
 
 

 

Our hotel
 
 
The beach
 
 
The weather was great all the week
 
 
The ocean
 
 
Beachfront
 
 

 
The beautiful streets of Bellaria
 
 

They even make the trees look super pretty!
 
 

And no, we didn't eat only pasta!!!
(Note: this woman is not me, but a friend who went with us)
 
 

Our table on the "Notte Rosa"
(a day to celebrate womanity, and everything is in pink)
 
 
The pink strawberry cakes that were for dessert
 
 

Our wonderful lounge where I spent quite some time reading in the evenings
 
 

The delicious millefoglie we got on the last evening

 

 
The last night we took a ship cruise to Cesenatico
(Note: girl is not me, just walked across the beach)

 

Boats in Cesenatico
 
 
Let's come again next year!
 
 
 
 
 
And this was my summer vacation feelgood song:
(Lily Allen - "Air Balloon")
 
 
 
 
Oh, and I learned this one by heart:
(For anyone wondering what funny language this is
- it's Austrian dialect!)
(Skero feat. Joyce Muniz - "Kabinenparty")
 
 
 
 
Well, so,
I'm back.
 
 
Vacation time ended,
holidays will go on til end of this week;
my birthday on Friday 11th.
Looking forward to it.
 
And my next holidays from 28th of july...
Only two weeks working,
then two weeks off again...
should be like this ALL the time ;)
 
 
 

Hope you had a good time too.

See you tomorrow.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen