Samstag, 19. Juli 2014

Day 3 (swimming on a Saturday)

 
 
 
Hello all!
 
 
 
Found this in my Facebook feed this morning
and just have to share it with you:
 
Sounds good, eh?
 
 
 
 
 

Another wonderful day...

 
 
 
Today two friends and me went swimming to a small lake near my town.
We had a fun time.
 
I carried a smoothie and fruit with me,
but got hungry by the evening,
so I joined my friends in having a portion of French fries with mayo
(and a Bounty...)
 
 
However, I was swimming;
and I was having fun.
So, no regrets.
 
 
 
 
 

FOOD:

 

Breakfast: semolina pudding with chocolate
and a Starbucks coffee
 

 
Small Lunch snack: celery with hummus
 

Dessert: pudding (orange-white chocolate flavor)
 

Smoothie: made with a normal and a small banana,
a handful of strawberries,
and some pomegranate juice
 

Fruit snack: one nectarine
and at least 750 grams of watermelon
 

"Sinful" indulgence in the evening: a portion of French fries
with two servings of mayonnaise,
and a two-pieces "Bounty" chocolate-coco snack
 

Dinner: two tortillas with filling as shown in the picture
(filling made with smoked tofu,
red and yellow bell pepper,
some corn,
red beans
and some peas)
 
 
 
 
 
 

EXERCISE:

 
 
About 70 minutes of pure swimming
(slow, calm breaststrokes)
 
- the rest of the time I was just fooling around in the water
or laying in the sun -
 
 
- adding 7 points -

 

 

 

STRESS MANAGEMENT:

 

 
Swimming calmed me so much!
 
 
 
I love swimming;
for me it's like a very own type of meditation.
 
 
 
I perceive nothing but me and the water;
I feel how the water carries me,
my weight fading away...
Nothing but my soft, calm movements
and the cool water caressing my skin
as I am peacefully moving along...
 
 
Breathe in, bring the hands forward,
breathe out, glide...
and repeat..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

LOVE AND SUPPORT:

 
 
 
My two best friends were with me today,
making the day full of joyful, happy moments.
Thank you!
 
 
When I prepared the smoothie,
I just couldn't help thinking about my sweetheart
... he goes crazy over fruit smoothies.
Wish you were here.
I love you so much.
 
 
 
I see you in my dreams
- and can't wait to see you in person again.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, everybody.
 
 
I guess I'm on a good way now.
Hope to be able to continue in this spirit.
 
 
A huge THANK YOU to everybody who's in with me.
Remember:

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
(Oh yeah... this is supposed to look like me...
with about half - or a third - of my actual weight):
 
 
 
Blessings,
Kiran
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen