Sonntag, 20. Juli 2014

Day 4 (tranquil Sunday)

 
 
 
Hello all!
 
 
 
 
 
Today was a very relaxed Sunday.
A friend came over in the afternoon and we went for a short walk.
Except from that, I have done nothing sporty today...
 
 
Tomorrow will be may be the hardest day so far
since my vacations,
I am on heavy shift...
which means starting early, and ending in the evening...
and also means I have to carry almost all the food with me.
 
In the evening there will be a meeting with my support group for overeaters.
 
 
 
 
 
Today's report:
 
 
 
 

FOOD:

 
Breakfast: muesli with fruit pieces
and oat milk
 
 
Lunch: celery with hummus,
and a nectarine
- NO PHOTO -
 
 
Late dessert: semolina pudding with chocolate
(yeah I know... I eat too many of these)
 
 
 
Afternoon snack for me and my friend: pieces of ?cereal? filled with nougat
 
 

Sitting with friend: two glasses of multivitamin juice
and two ounces of really dark chocolate
 
 
Dinner: three tortillas,
filled with leftovers from yesterday
(I added some green beans for even more color and yum)
 
 
 
 
 

EXERCISE:

 
 
45 minutes of relaxed walk
and nothing more
 
 
- 4 points -
 
 
 
 

STRESS MANAGEMENT:

 
 
No stress,
it's Sunday!
 

 

 
 
 

LOVE AND SUPPORT:

 
 
It was great having my friend over.
 
 
After she left, I felt a bit lonely and bored.
I'm no good for being alone on Sunday evenings.
But at least this did not lead me to "boredom binging" as it often had before.
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading...
see you 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen