Freitag, 18. Juli 2014

Day 2 (got to dance... getting ready to have a fruit shock)

 
 
 
Hello all!
 
 
 
 

Today was a good day, too :)

 
 
Take a look at this heap of healthy stuff I bought today:
Multivitamin and pomegranate juice, pineapple, nectarines, bananas, watermelon, celery, strawberries, salad...
I also got bell peppers in the fridge, and of course, a lot of frozen veggies, too!
 
 
 
My report of the day:
 
 

FOOD:

 
 
Breakfast: two breadrolls with home-made marmalade
and two small bananas
 
Coffee break: a cappuccino
- NO PHOTO, SORRY
 
 
Lunch: two pieces of "Veg Ribz" (227 calories)
and mixed vegetables
 
 
Juice: a glass of pomegranate juice
 
 
 
Sweet snack: semolina pudding with cinnamon
and a Starbucks coffee
 

Dinner: mixed veggies plate
 
 
 
 

EXERCISE:

 
 
Today I had a fun time at a
 
Zumba Workout (one hour)
 
- equals some 600 calories
and 6 points -
this is adding =)
 
(Enrique Iglesias - "Bailamos")
 
At first I thought
"I'm not going to make the whole course,
I'm sore from yesterday,
I have to stop",
but after a while my muscles were warm and relaxed
and dancing felt really good!
 
 
 
 

Mimi from the "Feel The Love" community

reminded me to not forget about the other two components from

the Ornish program;

so I will include them too:

 
 
 

STRESS MANAGEMENT:

 
 
Dancing took a lot of stress away.
=)
 
 
Also, it's Friday,
which means I'm much more relaxed than other weekdays ;)
 
 
I've had a refreshing nap in the afternoon,
which left me feeling great!
 
 
I am thinking about doing a
"feel in my middle/feel good in my body"
meditation
before going to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 

LOVE AND SUPPORT:

 

 

I am so happy and grateful for all the love and support I am getting.

 
Most importantly, of course, in the "real" world
- my wonderful friends, and my incredibly caring boyfriend -
I love you all.
 
 
Here in cyber world, I especially appreciate the incessant help and motivating words
 from the "Feel The Love" community,
especially
Mimi,
Susi,
Carra
and Phil.
Thank you - you are inspiring so many people,
and your words have carried me over many low points.
 
 
 
I am glad to have so very positive relationships with my workmates
- one of my favourite colleagues, a young girl called Magdalena,
even drove me home today - thanks -
 
and if I started to thank everyone who did something good for me today,
this post will get faaaaaaaaaar too long.
 
 
 
Thank you to all my readers
- although I might never have met you,
I am joyful that we share this experience together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wishing you a great Friday Night
- enjoy!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen