Samstag, 12. Juli 2014

Celebrating Change

 

Hello all!

 
 

Yesterday was my 29th birthday!!!

 
 
I celebrated with my very best friends in an Indian restaurant in Feldkirch.
I had wonderful vegan samosas, and spicy rice with vegetables.
I like Indian kitchen...
oh, and Indian men, ehem...


My sweetie <3 <3 <3 gave me the most beautiful surprise
(and the best birthday present ever)
by heading over from Switzerland with some of his last money
just to be there for my birthday :) :) :) I love him so incredibly much. And he baked for me the best vegan birthday cake I have tried in my life -
he said he followed this recipe: http://mouthwateringvegan.com/2010/11/28/heavenly-moist-chocolate-cake/
 
 
 
 

While my friends shocked me by joining money for me for a
TATTOO VOUCHER!!!
OMG!!
Now there's no way back.
Not sure if I should thank them or cry ;)
on Monday I will go there to talk about the motive,
although the proper tattooing won't be until November, phew!
Still some time to prepare myself...
 
 
 
I'll enjoy this little more than a month sharing the same age with my cutie, and then I'll start thinking about how old I've grown :P
 
 
I'll spend some time now watching a movie that sweetheart suggested
- write again tomorrow or soon...
 
 
 

Have a wonderful time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen