Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2014

Day 12 and 13 (wasted days)

 
 
 
Hello all!
 
 
 
 
 

A Mira Richard quote goes

"All the years passed without making any progress

are wasted years."

Let's apply this to days.

 

 

The last two days were really wasted.

I did nothing - nothing.

Just sit around, play on the computer, watch TV, and eat.

All this with the great excuse

"I'm on holiday, it's time to relax."

 
 
 
 

What if

- instead of my idea of "relaxing" -

I make this a feel-good holiday?

 
 
Which would mean I eat properly,
go out for a walk sometimes,
see my friends from time to time,
and don't spend my days in my room playing dumb Facebook games.
Come on!
 
 
 
 
 
I have to go grocery shopping later,
let's see if I can find some healthy (and possibly vegan) stuff
- instead of all the cheap semolina puddings I've been eating those last two days,
along with lots of bread and hummus.
 
 
 
But before,
I have to get a shower
 
and then appointment with Alice.
Let's see if she can get my head back in order.
 
 
 
 
 
Will report about day 14 when it's over. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen