Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2014

Day 15 (shopping day)

 
 
 
Hello all!
 
 
 
 

 

Day 15...

today I was in Lindau

(cute little town in Germany)

shopping with a friend.

 

 
I spent 12 € on jewellery
- a butterfly ring and an "angel wing" necklace -
and I will see them as this month's rewards for exercise
(you surely remember the exercise points).
I still have points left over for next month :)
and hope to collect many more!
 
 
 
 
My report for today:
 
 
 
 
FOOD:
 
 
 
Get me started in the morning: soy cappuccino
 
Breakfast (in a café): yogurt with strawberries,
and a coffee
 
Lunch (restaurant): penne noodles "au gratin" with broccoli and tomatoes,
and a glass of orange juice
 
Afternoon sin: iced coffee
 
Dinner snack: soy pudding
and a nectarine
 
 
 
 
 
EXERCISE:
 
 
 
Walking around Lindau.
I estimate some two and a half hours of pure walking.
 
 
- 15 points -
 
 
 
 
 
STRESS MANAGEMENT:
 
 
 
I bought two new books
and got immersed in one immediately after getting home.
 
Reading has always tranquilized me and brought serenity to my mind
- should do it more often.
 
 
 
 
 
LOVE AND SUPPORT:
 
 
 
 
Aurelia,
you're wonderful.
Thank you, shopping queen,
for making this day fun and special.
 
 
Pascal,
nice talking to you today.
Beware of hypnotic eyes!
;)
 
 
 
 
 
See you tomorrow lovelies...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen