Freitag, 25. Juli 2014

Day 8 and 9 (totally overworked)

 
 
 
Hello all!
 
 
 
 
 

Pardon me for not writing earlier,

and this post will not be too long either...

 
I'm damn tired.
 

Totally overworked.

 
Good thing now I have two weeks off!
 
 
 
The last two days were horrible;
especially Thursday...
 
 
I would have had to go grocery shopping on Thursday morning,
but I overslept... and overslept much.
Wanted to grab a bite at the bakery nearby while hasting to the bus station,
but they wouldn't accept my card... more bad.
I counted on my music player to get me through the day -
guess what, batteries finished. Third bad.
Okay, so I had to go to work without food and without music - VERY bad.
Could you believe my mood was not the best?
I only had two bread rolls with choco cream cheese, a joghurt,
and some muesli and juice
over all the day.
Aaaaaaaaand I got home super tired, but could not sleep long
- last day of work,
everybody has to gather at 6 in the morning
to get the final cleaning done.
I'm home and ready to sleep by no earlier than midnight!!!
And have to get up again at 5!!
 Buaaaaaaah!!!!
 
 
Well, you can imagine I started today (Friday) on a bad foot...
it got better eventually at half past eleven,
when we were done with cleaning and everything
and boss let us go into our well-deserved holidays.
 
Magdalena drove me home
(thanks again, love you gal)
and I went straight away to the supermarket restaurant to have
a big portion of French fries with mayo
- I desperately needed food,
and I had earned it, I think.
So, well, the rest of the day I've been resting,
playing on the computer,
and eating semolina puddings.
Yeah, it was not the best day.
 
 
 
 
Hope day 10 will be better.
 
 
 
I'll keep you updated.
 
 
 
 
But now,
no party for me tonight
- maybe tomorrow.
 
 
 
G'night...
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen