Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2014

Day 14 (trying to re-find my balance)

 
 
 
Hello all!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Day 14 has already been waaaaaay better than the last few days...

Although still some things to change for becoming perfect, of course!

 
 
 
 
Today I was remembered of this beautiful Osho quote:
 

Well, I'm just trying to

re-find my balance now...

 
 
 
 
Report of Day 14:
 
 
 
 
FOOD:

Brunch: smoothie made from orange, banana and kiwi
and a healthy vegan sandwich with smoked tofu
 
Afternoon coffee: a soy cappuccino
and only a sip of coconut water with pineapple juice
(I must say it tastes horrible. I couldn't finish it.
Might be that coco water is super healthy and the new trend,
but for me, it tastes AWFUL.)
 
Snack: bread roll with onion spread
 

Dinner: four quite healthy burgers made from grains, carrots and some corn
 
Dessert - vegan delight: soy pudding
 
 
 
I know I didn't have much fruit today, except for the smoothie
- but see that fruit bowl in the background?
Something from it will wander into my mouth tomorrow, for sure.
 
 
 
 
EXERCISE:


 
 
Ehem...
exercise is still the point where I have to put more effort in.
 
 
Today I walked to Alice's office
and my lower legs started to hurt
(after only some ten minutes walk!)
I finished the walk nevertheless,
but I was shocked at the pain.
 
I have to walk MUCH more.
 
 
 
And not only to reduce my weight
(which is going towards my lifetime-top point again),
but to gain health.
 
By the way,
did you know the correct way to weigh yourself?
;)
 
 
 
 
 
STRESS MANAGEMENT:
 
 
 
 
Pretty relaxed now.
 
 
For today,
only light some incense,
pray,
and sleep.
 
 
 
 
LOVE AND SUPPORT:
 
 
 
Alice,
your help is priceless.
Thank you so much for your kind words
and the wonderful support you provide all the time.
 
 
Sanni,
sunshine of my life...
thanks for picking me up once and again.
You're the best friend one could imagine.
 
 
M...
I sent you a "best wishes" card and a little lucky charm
(tiny crystal Ganesha)
today.
I am confident you will succeed.
I love you.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

YES,

I am a dreamer,

and I might be delusional

to think I could ever be

thin,

pretty,

attractive,

feeling light-hearted,

happy and healthy...

 
But...

 

 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen