Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2014

Project Metamorphose (let's get back on track)

 
 
 

Hello all!

 
 
 
 
Holidays gone,
now it's time for me to start anew with exercise and healthy eating habits.
 
And lose this excess weight.
 
 

I am going to call this

"Project Metamorphose"

- and I will emerge even more beautiful.

 
 
 
We should always remember:
 
 
 
 
 
Sarah from "Love Beyond The Moon"
made these two beautiful bracelets for me:

 
The upper one is the "Weight Loss" bracelet I already posted here a long time ago
- I finally got to buy it just before my holidays -
and the one under that is called "Beat Depression".
 
They are both made with rainbow hematite and rose quartz.
The "Weight Loss" bracelet also features aventurine and rhodocrosite,
while the "Beat Depression" one comes with a butterfly and a "believe" charm.
 

 
Aren't they beautiful?
 
 
I hope they will help me to lose weight ;)
and to always be a happy, healthy person :)
 
 
 
 

Well, back to "Project Metamorphose".

 
(Four-minute "documentary": The birth of a monarch butterfly)
 
 
 
 

This is my two-part plan:

 
 
  • FOOD:
 
I have come up with a good idea to keep track of my daily calorie intake.
I often eat without noticing what it is I'm swallowing - but stop!
I usually always carry my mobile phone, don't I?
So I'm going to take a photo of every piece of food I eat,
and look at them in the evening to record what I've had over the day.
 
I'm still "vegetarian going vegan" with a very much sweet tooth...
my big goal would be to incorporate 7 pieces of fresh produce every day,
fruit and vegetables, and cut down my intake of carbohydrates and fats.
 
 
  • EXERCISE:
 
I want to move a lot more.
But I need diversity, so as not to get bored.
So I am going to alternate different kinds of exercise:
Traditional cardio and strength training in the gym,
fun "exercise" on the Wii Sports Balance Board,
Zumba dancing,
Yoga,
swimming,
and short and long walks in nature
(I will try to aument the intensity from fast walking to a short jog, when I feel ready
- now I am still hesitant as for my overweight impacting on my knees).
 
I have come up with a system to reward myself for exercise minutes
and keep me motivated:
Every 10 minutes of exercise - or every 50 ab crunches -
equals 1 point, which transforms into 1 Euro I will save...
and save for my pleasure only.
This money will
1) be spent on myself as a treat, but
2) must not be spent on food or drink!!!
I am thinking of "rewards" such as a new shirt or a cool pair of jeans,
a manicure, a short massage,
a concert or a visit to the cinema...
 
 
 
 
I am starting this same day
- in fact, I HAVE already started -
and will report soon,
after having shower and dinner.
 
 
 
See you!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen