Sonntag, 31. August 2014

The "be still" challenge

 
 
 
Hey all.
 
 
 
 

Here I am.

 

 

Not feeling great,

but better.

 
 
 

September is starting

and I'm not really happy with

the "progress" I've made so far.

 

I have to put in more effort,

but I'm too tired of trying.

 
 
 

I'm going to start with what Alice would tell me:

 

BABY STEPS...

 

 

 
 

Let's start with a weekly challenge.

 
 

Every week,

I will try to incorporate something into my life

that was not there before.

Something from the four categories of the Ornish program.

 
 

I'm going to start with something simple.

I'm going to start with

"stress management".

 
 

Let's try

being still.

 
 
 

Let's try

15 minutes of meditation every day.

 
 

(Meditation has never been easy for me.

I feel useless just sitting still.

I get restless...

relaxation is not as simple as it sounds.)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Additionally,

I will start tracking

my food intake again.

I might resolve to taking pics again,

not sure if I should post all of them here...

uploading takes time,

and the pics are crowding my computer

if I don't delete them.

 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
See you.





Edit on 7th of October 2014:

Did that.
Yeah.


Sorry guys.
And gals.




I'm back.





I'm back for good.



See you tomorrow.


Oath.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen