Freitag, 8. August 2014

Day 23 (gotta keep on walkin')

 
 
 
Hey everybody.
 
 
 
 

You remember the chocolate fail of yesterday.

Yikes,
I've checked my weight this morning on the scale.
112,6 kg - or 246,14 lb.
 
Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!
 
This is horrible.
It's very near to my absolute maximum weight that I had beginning of this year,
and I'm NOT planning on going there again.
 
 

So these are the baaaaaaaaaad things to remember.

 
 
 

Yet I hope you'll also remember

my walking shoes:


 
 
Yep, been some time.
 
 
But I've been using them since then,
I've walked quite a few miles with them,
 
 
and I've also been using them today.
 
 
Because I might be a chocolate addict,
but I'm a sweet fighter against that addiction.




 

I'm going to push myself to move that fat ass

- and at the same time,

kick the chocolate demon's fat ass!!!

 

There you are!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, report of day 23:
 
 
 
 
 
FOOD:
 
 
 
 
Breakfast: a banana
and a nectarine
 
On the go: TWO (count pic double) "Red Bull" energy drinks
 
 
(had the second with my friend after the loooong walk in the afternoon,
forgot to take pic)
 
Chocolate: small "Lion" chocolate bar
 
(I never said I'm gonna go cold turkey)
 
Lunch: rice with peas
 
Dinner: also rice with peas
 
(too tired to make something different,
so used leftovers)
 
Fruit "dessert" (I'm learning!): apple
 
 
 
 
 
 
EXERCISE:
 
 
 
walking two hours straight
 
(which was kinda exhausting, not used to it anymore)
 
 
 
- 12 points -
 
 
 
 
 
 
STRESS MANAGEMENT:
 
 
 
Walking with my good friend was pretty relaxing,
even more so having a good cold energy drink after the walk
and chatting our hearts out
(this might enter into the "Love and Support" section as well).
 
 
I'm trying to keep thinking only positively about my love's professional future.
The more relaxed and calm I am, the more supporting I can be to him.
His worries will lessen if I have none.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LOVE AND SUPPORT:
 
 
 
Meeting Aurelia (see above)
was really wonderful.
 
 
 
Sweetie,
I'm with you.
Love, always.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let's see what day 24 will hold.
This is not an X-Mas calendar, but still...
maybe 24 holds something special.
 
Let's hope for that.
 
 




 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen