Dienstag, 5. August 2014

Day 20 (sometimes we just need some comfort)

 
 
 
Hello everyone!
 
 
 
 
 

Day 20 was pretty much okay :)

(although no exercise
- I really have to get moving my fat butt!!!)
 
 
 
 

Report of the day:

 
 
 
 
FOOD:
 
Breakfast: a nectarine
 
Lunch: spaghetti "carbonara" with herbs
 

Dessert: yogurt
 
Coffee: TWO (take this photo double) coffees with sugar and cream
 
Fruit: a kiwi
 
Dinner: a portion of veggie strudel
(puff pastry, filled with peas, carrots and corn)
 
 
 
 
 
EXERCISE:
 
 
 
still nothing
 
 
 
 
 
STRESS MANAGEMENT:
 
 
 
Slept a long time.
 
 
After the talk with my sweetie,
it all felt a lot better.
 
 
 
 
 
LOVE AND SUPPORT
 
 
 
 
 
Yesterday night I was feeling very low.
My sweetheart is away from me in Switzerland,
we haven't seen each other in almost a month
(since my birthday),
and he is looking for a job and pretty much broke.
 
We are getting a bit desperate already...
 
So well, yesterday I somehow sensed
(telepathy!!!)
that he was not feeling well.
So I sent an sms "Are you alright? :* miss you"
but got no response.
Which left me feeling lonely, sad, and angry
- why didn't he respond?
 
 
Today then I was lying in my bed,
thinking of him,
when suddenly my phone gave off the
"incoming sms" beep.
It was him,
telling me he didn't want to bother me with his problems
(he is broke, and feels like he will never succeed in getting a new job),
and that he feared getting "too emotional" when talking to me
- damn male pride...
 
 
I immediately called him,
told him I will always be there for him,
and that we will make it through this valley.
I trust in him and his abilities,
and he should do the same.
His perfect job is bound to come, and come soon.
Then he told me his last two interviews went well,
but they haven't decided just yet.
"But they will", I said. "Keep faith."
 
 
Oh baby.
Why are you still so afraid to come to me
when you are feeling bad?
 

Everything will be fine.
I love you.
 
 
 
 
On a more joyful note,
I will meet my favorite cousin tomorrow,
to go swimming.
Looking forward to that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let's hope tomorrow will be sunny and happy...
everything's gonna be alright.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen