Freitag, 8. August 2014

Day 21 (swimming in cold water)

 
 
 
 
(Late) report on day 21:
 
 
 
 

It was a so-so day...

it began pretty well,

I met with my cousin,
and we went swimming to my favorite swimming lake.

I swam for 45 minutes,

but unfortunately,
it was REAAAAALLY cold
(the water in the lake is always freezing cold,
due to icy mountains waters flowing in,
but this time, it also only was
 24°C - that's 75° F - outside temperature,
which made it a bit uncomfortable.)
 
After returning home in early evening,
I fell to the feet of the

"chocolate demon"

:(

 
 
 
I know that I am eating far too many sweets.
It's gotten better,
I used to eat a lot more.
I learned that it's easier to forget about sweets
when I had a lot of fruit,
and that sweets become more appealing
when I'm slightly hungry
(always gotta have fruit ready for a "snack attack"!!)
 
 
 
 
So, report:
 
 
 
 
FOOD:
 
 
 
Lunch: Potatoes and leeks "au gratin"
 
Dessert: yogurt
 
Choco snack: "Kinder Bueno" chocolate bars
 
"Refreshments": "Cornetto" ice cream
and a "Red Bull" energy drink
 
Afternoon snack: fries with mayo
 
 
After that,
it only got worse
and I didn't take pictures
(imagine here
about 250 grams of chocolate).
 
 
 
 
 
 
EXERCISE:
 
 
 
swimming 45 minutes in very cold water
 
 
- I count 5 points for that -
 
 
 
 
 
 
STRESS MANAGEMENT:
 
 
 
Swimming relaxed for a while,
but after that
 
- complete fail.
 
Chocolate proves I was NOT relaxed,
else I wouldn't need chocolate.
 
 
 
 
 
 
LOVE AND SUPPORT:
 
 
 
Still tense as for my boy's (no-)job situation.
 
 
Was good seeing my cousin, though.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Reports on day 22 and day 23 will follow
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen