Montag, 11. August 2014

Day 26 (no-pic)

 
 
Hello all!
 
 
 
 

Today, sadly, there are no pics...

I forgot the mobile at home

and it ran out of battery there.

Now charging...

 

 
 
 
 
Report nevertheless:
 
 
 
 
FOOD:
 
 
 
 
Breakfast: a banana
and an apple
 
 
 
Lunch: spaghetti with a veggies&tomatoes sauce
 
Dessert: yogurt
 
 
Afternoon sweet: small piece of apple pie
and some walnuts from the garden
 
 
Dinner: veggie wok
and a nectarine
 
 
 
 
 
EXERCISE:
 
 
 
None,
but I went to work for the first time after my holidays
and that left me pretty tired.
 
Hope to be able to do something tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 
STRESS MANAGEMENT:
 
 
 
 
Oh, how hard was it to get up this morning at 4:30 a.m.,
when during my holidays I rather used to GO TO SLEEP at that time...
 
Need to get a good rest to better handle sleepiness tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 
LOVE AND SUPPORT:
 
 
 
We are getting new co-workers in the factory,
that's good.
 
 
Hope to see my best friend again soon
- she's working way too much.
 
 
 
 




BTW,
current weight is
111,4kg or 245,51 lb.


 
See you


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen