Freitag, 15. August 2014

Day 29

 
 
 
Hello all!
 
 

 
 
 
(Late) report on day 29:
 
 

Halfway okay,

much too many carbohydrates.

I had to go shopping for groceries after work
and had not eaten lunch before
- so I decided to get something from the
supermarket restaurant,
so as not to shop with empty stomach (danger!!!).

Unfortunately, there were only meat dishes

and fries... so, fries :(

 

I tried to go for a walk after work,

but had to stop after half an hour

because my sciatic nerve complained.

I hope I don't get THAT again.
I had it for more than a month last time
and it sucks - I could barely move.
I'd hate to see that getting chronic.
 
 
 
 
FOOD:
 
 
 
Breakfast: apple
 
At work: large banana
 
Lunch at the supermarket: lemonade,
big portion of fries with mayo,
and a yogurt with some fruit
 
Afternoon drink: mineral water with flavor
(105 cal. the bottle)
 
Dinner: pasta with "fake salmon" & cream sauce
 
 
 
 
 
EXERCISE:
 
 
 
walking half an hour
 
 
- 3 points -
 
(I've got 75 points together now.
That equals to my amazon order of
a The Sims 4 game and two books.
These are my recompense :) )
 
 
 
 
 
STRESS MANAGEMENT:
 
 
It might sound strange,
but a tranquilizing thing about today was
talking about my future tattoos with my tattooist.
 
 
I will get three tattoos in January
(tattooist is totally overbooked,
so no time for me till 9th of jan):
 
the word AHIMSA
(means non-violence and is the first rule for all Jains)
 
a butterfly
 
and this:

Meaning: may all beings be happy and free

 
 
 

Sooooo excited yet,

can't wait for January!!!

 
 
 
 
LOVE AND SUPPORT:
 
 
 
 
My tattooist
is a good man.
;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Report on day 30 coming. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen