Dienstag, 26. August 2014

That I would be good

 
 
 
Hey people,
 
 

sorry for not updating.

 

I was very busy at work

(we have a machine with very heavy pieces,

plus you have to be fast... so, exercise at work).

I've counted with exercise points

(one point for every 10 minutes)

and quickly got quite a few points,

with which I've helped myself to

an amber heart necklace,

two new books,

and a visit to the hairdresser.

 

 
 
Nevertheless,
my weight still is a huuge problem for me.
It just keeps being faaaar to high
and I've practically given up.
I will never be thin.
So what's the point?
I just as might accept it as it is.
No way to turn an elephant into a butterfly.
 
 
 

I'm feeling pretty much down,

and moreover,

 
 
I'M SICK...
 
 
 
I woke up yesterday in the middle of the night because my stomach was revolting.
And it stayed like this all the day, and also the following night.
Today I feel a bit better.
 
 
I'm not sure if I caught something,
or if the fault should be sought in eating those mini-pizza pieces on the weekend.
 
Sweetie is sure that it was the pizza ;)
 
 
Ah, BTW, it's his birthday today...
but we can't spend it together.
Thing that is annoying me lots.
I miss him,
and all of this having to spend valuable time without him
is not helping.
Sometimes I'm even questioning our relationship...
long distance does no good.
That's a thing I've learned well over my 29 years of life.
I just hope it will not ruin this precious thing we have,
because really M., you are the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I don't want to lose you.
 
 
 

It helped a little to hear Alanis this morning:

 
(Alanis Morissette - "That I Would Be Good")
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you're all okay.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen