Montag, 4. August 2014

Day 19 (cocktail time)

 
 
 
Hello all!
 
 
 
 
 

Day 19 was fun...

 
 
 
I met my best friend and we went for a cocktail
(and to the tattoo studio,
fixed the date now
- 9th of January I'll get inked!!!
Woooo!!!)
 
 
 
 
 
Here's my report:
 
 
 
 
FOOD:
 
 
Breakfast: yogurt
 
Snack: a few walnuts from the garden
and a nectarine
 

Lunch: potatoes and vegetables
 
Dessert: yogurt
 
Cocktail: something green :) with a slice of watermelon
 
Dinner snack: a kiwi
and a nectarine
 
 
 
 
 
 
EXERCISE:
 
 
 
Walking 40 minutes
- it's not much, but better than nothing.
 
 
- 4 points -
 
 
 
 
 
 
STRESS MANAGEMENT:
 
 
 
We had meeting of our overeaters group today
and instead of a meditation,
today we made a
"gratitude list".
 
It's nice to see how many things we can be truly grateful for.
Sometimes we forget...
 
 
 
 
LOVE AND SUPPORT:
 
 
 
The overeaters group was good.
 
 
Even better was meeting Sanni in the afternoon
- love you gal.
You're simply the best.
Thank you so much for being my friend.
 
 
M...
I love you.
Always.
 

 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy...
 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen