Montag, 11. August 2014

Day 25 (greeting the butterflies)

 
 
 
Hello all!
 
 
 
 
Here's the report for yesterday day 25:
 
 

It was very nice...

my aunt and uncle came to visit,

and as it has been a tradition that we go eating to a restaurant

sometime around my birthday,

we caught up on that :)

but we also went for a walk!

 
 
 
 
 
 
FOOD:
 
 
 
Breakfast: muesli with dried fruit and oat milk
 
Lunch with aunt and uncle: "Käsknöpfle" (Austrian mac 'n' cheese)
with potato salad 
 
Afternoon delight: ice cream with walnuts
 
Dinner: veggie mix
 
 
 
 
 
EXERCISE:
 
 
 
 
walking about an hour and 40 minutes
 
 
- 10 points -
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
STRESS MANAGEMENT:
 
 
 
 
While we were walking,
I saw so many butterflies fluttering around!
 
They even came pretty close towards me...
 
I haven't seen a living butterfly since spring,
but here,
they were everywhere!
I think I counted 11!!!
 
 
Seeing butterflies is a joyful experience for me,
and I'm really happy that I saw them again.
 
 
 
 
LOVE AND SUPPORT:
 
 
 
 
Auntie Anna,
you know you're my second mother.
Thank you for everything.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I continue...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen