Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014

The lightest thing



People,
sorry for having been gone so long.
I'm terribly sorry.
I've neglected you... this blog... and the diet... and myself.


Will NOT happen again.

 

Promise.

 

 

I'll write a few updates tomorrow.



Just this to say:
I've been bad, very bad.
 
But I've had a healing shock.
 
And - my love is still here at my side, going stronger than ever.
You're unique. And I admire you, my racehorse. So proud of you.
#veganrunners #halfmarathon
 
 
 
 

I've made up my mind.

 

I WILL CHANGE.

 

METAMORPHOSE STARTING:::::::: NOW.








SUPER THE ADDICTION

before it gets a

super-addiction. 


 
 
 
 

No more "Vegan for fat".

The correct cookbook is "Vegan for fit".

 
 
Gotta put on my T-Shirt:
That's not FAT - 
 just a typo!!!
 
 

 
 
 
 

Good healthy food.

 

 
 

Exercise.

 

 
 

Stress Management.

 

 
 

Love and Support.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Words to remember and hold close to skin.
 
 
(Gonna have tattoos!!!!!
9th of January)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

So let's start with fresh energy!

(Nickelback - "What are you waiting for")
 
 
 
 


 

Remember the butterfly.

 


(Not me Kiran. A different Kiran made this. But loving it either way. We Kirans rock.)



Kiran
 
meaning: "ray of light"
 
 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen