Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014

The "Get Going" week

 
 
 
 

Love keeps you moving.

 
 
 
Saw that last Sunday when my sweetie racehorse
ran his first half marathon.
I did the cheerleader job.
 
He finished in good time.
Sooooo proud of him!
 
<3 THERE YOU GO, RACEHORSE! <3
 
 
 
My friend Aurelia and me were cheering,
and the very crazy lady brought up the plan of
RUNNING THE QUARTER MARATHON NEXT YEAR.
This girl is entirely bonkers.
 
 
Well, ummmmm, if we are truly trying to do that,
I'll need loooooooots of training.
 
 
 
 
 

Here we go.

 

Next challenge, anyone?

 
 
 
 
I'll call it

The "Get Going" week

 


 
 
 
Problem is,
right now I don't really know my level of fit.
 
(That's not FAT -
just a typo!)
 
 
I just know I can't even run 3 minutes without being all out of breath.
 
 
 
 
So, taking it slowly.
Let's try
 

WAJOGKING

 
(walk, jog very slowly, walk long, jog faster a bit, walk long, jog, walk)
 
 
("Boom Clap". Charli XCX)
 
 
 
Reports will follow.
 
 
Day 1:
wajogking greaaaaat.
Not jogged as much as I wanted, but it's possible. That's enough for now.
 
Day 2:
no wajogking, but walking calmly for about an hour.
 
Day 3:
Walking swiftly for about an hour and a half.
 
Day 4:
Walking in "normal" pace for 40 minutes.
 
Day 5:
Walking calmly for about 3 hours with my best friend.
(Very relaxing, and felt wonderful afterwards.)
 
Day 6 - Go Xtreme:
About one and 1/2 hour of Walking,
and 45 minutes of Fitness Center
(warm-up on the elliptical,
weight lifts - few,
and ten minutes going fast on the bike)
 
Day 7:
A few minutes of very slow jogging,
and about an hour of calm walking
through the rain
 
 
("Superheroes" - The Script)
 
 
 
 

Second Challenge:

 

SUCCESS

 
 
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen