Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014

Basic rules, norms and limits

 
 
 

I told you yesterday I really need to put more structure into my life.

More rules.

More fixed things.

Some rituals to keep holding on to.

 
 
 

So here is list of things I will do in the future,

(sorted by category):

 
 
 
 

Super addiction:

 
 
  • Maximum 3 hours (!) of Facebook per day.
Travelling and being on the mobile counts.
(This will also mean reducing the time spent on stupid FB games.)
 
  • Reduce internet, increase contact IRL.
  • Maximum 3 "Red Bull" or other energy drinks a week.
  • Retake writing novels. Work on them whenever I have time (e.g. time saved at FB).
  • Control my budget. Have a rough budget plan. Don't go into minus again.
  • Take medication when I really feel out of balance.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Food:

 
  • Write down exactly what I have eaten 
(phone cam and Fitness Pal app help to not forget).
  • Try eating more and more fruits and veggies. Stay vegan.
 
  • Try eating in nice company at midday, whenever possible.
  • Don't buy "Bullshit stuff" except for the few things explicitly allowed
(cookie with the tea, dark chocolate or vegan chocolate/syrup on fruit,
some soletti to snack, cashews to throw into meals,
and a pack of wasabi peanuts once a week.)
 
Put all other "danger items" in the FOR EVERYONE drawer. Not into my own!!!
 

 
 
 

Exercise:

 
  • Minimum 30 min. of exercise EVERY DAY.
Walking counts if it is more than my everyday "go to the bus" routine.
 
  • Do "Wajogking" (walk, jog slowly, walk, jog, walk, jog slowly, walk)
  • Dance & Sing
  • Go to Fitness center for a quick&easy workout twice a week
(one workday and once during the weekend).
 
 
 
 
 

Stress Management:

 
 
  • LIGHTS OUT at midnight during workdays. No discussion.
And even if I can't sleep, NO turning on the computer or checking the phone.
 
  • Every extra hour of sleep (gone to sleep earlier than midnight)
will mean more calm on the next day, plus an ounce of dark chocolate or equal treat.
 
  • Take a warm relax bath once a week, with face mask, self-pedicure and massage.
Read "Savitri" while in the bath.
 
  • Stroke the cat in the Pro Mente V house any time I'm there (good for my psyche).
  • Sleep a siesta from 16:00 - 17:30 on weeks with morning shift.
OBLIGATORY.
Alternatively, if I can't sleep - writing. Not on computer, but in bed with my paperblank.
 
  • Light an incense stick every day before settling to bed.
  • Do a short surya namaskar (my own plump adaption, anyway) when getting up in the morning.
 
 
 

Love & Support:

 
  • Contact with parents (difficult personalities...): gimme and ya'llreceive.
I don't call if they don't, I don't go home unless they come visiting me too.
 
  • Get support from my friends. Connect myself when feeling down
  • (call, visit, whatsapp, online).
  • Act against isolation. Break down the wall. Don't hide to binge.
  • Apply affirming tonic and Aura-Soma every day (self-love).
 
 
("Best day of my life", American Authors)
 
 

You are beautiful.

("All About That Bass", Meghan Trainor)
 
 
 

Show them.





 

And then,

losing weight will REALLY be

 
 

the lightest thing.

-------------------------------------
 
 



 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen