Freitag, 24. Oktober 2014

Enough is enough.

 
 

Wednesday was bad.

 
 
I came from work all stressed
and super hungry,
as I had only taken some fruit with me.
 
 

Quick (and bad) solution:

Go have a döner kebap.

(And yeah, it wasn't vegan either.
At that moment, I didn't care. I just wanted to eat something.)

And a sandwich from the bakery, right after that.

 

 

Regretted it.

Regretted it lots.

 

 

My stomach felt so full I thought it was going to explode.

Two hours later,

I vomited.

 
 
 
I learned my lesson.
The hard way.
 
 

 

Enough is enough.

 

Nevermore.

 
 
 

Going to take

HEALTHY

food with me to work.

 
Not get into this desperate situation again.
 
Which, by the way, made my weight go up again as well.
I'm on 114,9kg - 251,5lb - again, and not happy with that at all...
 
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen