Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014

So this is me.

 
 
 
Some of you have wished for a photo of mine.
 

Just to put a face with these words...

 
 
 
I've been very hesitant.
 
 
But here goes.
 
 
Along with a few facts.
 
 
 
 

This is me on a friend's couch:

 
Myself in a nutshell:
 
Can't sum myself up in a few words. I'm a writer. I've already written a whole book about myself!
But here go a few facts:
- By definition I am a disobedient body. Go shove your norms 'cause they won't fit with my ass.
- Little wicked bitch inside. Beware... she wants cuddles. I could hypnotize you to... well just read on ;) - The day I don't wear anything purple, something's wrong.
- When I feel "not in my center", I do mandalas. Doesn't matter if it's coloring in on paper, flower arrangements or fruit platters. - I am one of approximately ten women on earth who are not attracted to 8-pack abs. They scare me. I prefer a natural, slim body for men, but I wouldn't want to cuddle on cold steel.

- That's not FAT - just a typo!!!

 
find me on Facebook: Kirancilla V Chrysalis
 




 
What I'm doing with my life
 
Umm, not much at the moment. Working in a factory for plastic pieces (thermoplastic modeling) - that's my bread job - and writing, which is my passion. Beneath many other hobbies and interests.



 
 I'm really good at
 
 
... eating sweets, if that's a talent *rofl*

Taking my small umbrella with me every day in my bag and forgetting it at home when it is going to rain. EVERY time.

ORAL SKILLS:
Talking Spanish.

Writing (or so they say).

 And some other things. Find out.
 




 The first thing people usually notice about me 
 
 
My physical appearance, obviously :D (not looking too good)...

Humor. Friendly. Fragrance (when going out).

Then they notice I'm nut crazy. ;) Loca lokita loca.
 



Favourite books, movies, shows, music, and food
 
 
MUSIC: I love Maná (a true "manática"). But I'm pretty flexible and have a lot of different likes, they change all the time. On my MP3 you can find pretty anything in the pop/rock genre, from old classics to the most actual chart hits. All-time favourites (besides Maná) are Avril Lavigne, Alanis Morrissette, Bon Jovi and Phil Collins.
I have many songs in Spanish, too. I also constantly add new songs I pick up from here and there.
But there is just this one band I can never get enough of.
Maná stays forever... my "signature song" is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycaYrLI3Gk0
And I adore this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KlN9ujUw0s&list=RD5KlN9ujUw0s
< 3 "otra vez mi boca insensata vuelve a caer en tu piel de miel"< 3
< 3 "te amo con toda mi fé sin medida... te amo aunque estés compartida" <3

BOOKS: I read far too much to decide on only a few. But I've taken a particular liking to David Safier's novels.

MOVIES: Same. But I'm a typical woman. Give me a good comedy, a love story or a drama. Or film versions of books I've read and liked. I don't despise Bollywood films either.

SHOW: Comedy. Huuuuge fan of "Sechserpack" and Kaya Yanar. And to my shame I have to admit I sometimes like to watch court shows :D

FOOD: 100% plant based. I particularly like Indian and asian kitchen, and I love mexican tortillas! But practically any food can be made with vegan alternatives - even austrian traditionals. At home with the computer: Vinegar flavoured crisps, wasabi peanuts, and sweets. :D
  




 
The six things I could never do without 
 
1) Sunlight. (I hate-hate-HATE the winter and the cold. Not good if living in Austria.)
2) Good vegan food
3) LOTS of water - I drink over three litres a day.
4) Friends.
5) Music.
6) Something fun :)
 
 

 
 
 
Factsheet:
 
 
5'4'' small (1.63m)
obese - BMI 42,15
 
Body fat: 52,4%
Body water: 25,2%
 
Vegan, non-smoker, drinks socially.
 
Agnostic, star sign Cancer.
 
Dropped out of Vienna university.
 
No kids and don't want any - for now.
 
Loves animals.
 
Mother tongue German, speaks fluent English and Spanish,
halfway okay Italian, a few words in Hindi.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Measure sheet:
 
 
13.10.2014 - weight 112 kg
 
Waist: 121,5 cm
Hips: 129 cm
Thighs: 73 cm
Calfs: 45,5 cm
Breast: 117 cm
Biceps: 42 cm
Fatass: 132 cm
 
 
 
 
 
All my love,
 
 
 
 


2 Kommentare:

  1. OMG Kiran! What a surpise I find you in the bloggesphere, It was a lot of time!.
    I happy you are doing so well to find you equilibrium ^--^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Jeinell! Yes, a lot of time passed... yet I am still the same, well, almost :P
      Hope you are well and see you around here! I'll update soon!

      Löschen