Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014

Words to remember

 
 
 
 
 
 
A splendid good morning to all of you!
 
 
 
I'm at 107,7kg (237,7lb) today. I did some 25 minutes of soft yoga, and had two slices of whole grain bread with margarine and strawberry jam, and two cups of chai with a bit of soy cream and sweetened with agave syrup.
 
 
Yesterday after the cornflakes with rice milk and writing here, I went for a half-an-hour walk and then had a small apple and a banana. Later, a plain green iceberg salad and a banana, and another half-an-hour walk. Then to work, where I ate my chickpea/corn/red bean salad for supper. After returning home, I had a big bowl of soy joghurt with a bit of cacao and oatmeal.
 
 
 
 
 

Yesterday I asked you to remember words that could comfort you and lift you up.

 
These are very important "rescue words" when the hunger and craving comes to draw you back into bad habits.
 
 
 
Let me tell you one thing:
 
 
 
 
 
 

And best calm yourself with words you know as YOUR truth.

 

 

 
 
 
 

Everyone of us has received guidance in his or her life - by parents, grandparents, teachers, friends, lovers.

Some of us - I admit that maybe few - were so lucky to know, in this lifetime, their "spiritual lover".

 

Their words you should remember.

 

 
 
I kept love letters for a long time.
I lost them on the travel when leaving for a life in misery.
But recently I found an old forum where I posted some lines HE wrote me.
 
 
The original is in another language.
So I hope HE won't mind I post them here.
 
Although I might have lost HIM on this earthly plane,
I still feel HIM strongly in my heart.
 
 

Below an infinite sea

of your fragrance

Through the wings;

your caresses, of your hands

to mine, without leaving

in vacuum a single drop

of our love.

 

The Moon is your presence

at night that

embraces and

holds vigil over me

 

 

 
 
 
Now I know I will remember these words and hold them close to my skin.
(Before you run out to get a tattoo - remember to get YOUR words.)
 
 

But you need something that is quicker.

Something that at very first glance reminds you of the good things.

So you need a short rescue word.

 
 
 
For me, it is my vow.
My promise.
So my rescue word is

THOU.

 
 
 

Find yours.

 
 
 
 

Maybe get an amulet, a ring, a bracelet.

A reminder of "the good love".

Of the good habits.

 
 
 
 
 
 

Have a wonderful day.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen