Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014

Into the Blue? Not exactly... into the Love

There is a song which at the moment I am pretty crazy about.

It is this one:

INTO THE BLUE

by
Kylie Minogue
 
 
 

But for me, no, I am not going only "Into the Blue".

I'm going "Into the Love".

 
 
 
And I have found some page that will help and suit me perfectly.
And I hope it also does for you.
 
Have a good look:

 
 
 
 
I cannot more than recommend this to anyone.
 
And I would like to give a Quote of Dean Ornish (who is a M.D. with more than 35 years of research and a proven successful program, because it includes EVERYTHING), on what is so much the significant thing about love and friendship:
 
 
 
"Intimacy is healing.
Trust is everything,
because you can only trust someone and be intimate to the point that
you can make yourself emotionally vulnerable.
[...]
When our heart is fully open and vulnerable,
we can experience profound levels of intimacy
that are healing, joyful, powerful, creative,
and intensely ecstatic.
We can surrender to each other
out of strength and wisdom
- and not out of
fear,
weakness,
or submission."
 
 
 
 

MAY WE LEARN.

MAY WE HEAL.

 
 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen