Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014

It is not changing... it's bringing out the beauty within

Some would claim that wanting to have a more beautiful body - or even just trying to IMPROVE, in any way - is too superficial a thought (because your body is only a shell), and/or you are already perfect and beautiful inside!

 
 
Osho has a very good point there.
 
 
 
But then again:
 
 
 
And I <3 <3 <3 LOVE <3 <3 <3 butterflies.
 
And I <3 this video, too :P (far too much)
 
 
 
I am not pretending to change what I am inside.
For I know that inside I am a SOUL, and thus, stunningly and incredibly and unimprovably beautiful.
I am just trying to
 

MAKE THAT SHOW...

 

Turn the inside out :D

 

Be reversible :P

 

 
 
I don't want to get rid of the shell that is this body.
I only want to have a good look at the woman inside.
 
Get her out of her trap, if only for some moments.
Make her wings be of use.
Free her feet so she can dance with her own enchanting music.
Just to show us her moves.
 
 
 
(Hell yeah.
I want to start dancing around in my bedroom again when I am alone,
like I did when I was 15,
without feeling all weird about it.
And sing my heart out.)
 
 
 

STAY YOURSELF.

THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Because you ARE special.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen