Dienstag, 18. Februar 2014

Food and other treats - why you need it when you need it





Hello all!



I'm sorry I'm not posting every day, as I probably should...
My weight is at 107,8kg (137.10 lb) this morning... yes, it went up again :'(
 
 
During the last days, with stress and problems all around me, I felt a bit overwhelmed, and longed for comfort food - carbs, sweets, something to chew, and filling my stomach.
So I overate with mac&vegan"cheese", soy pudding, such things.
 
 
Luckily, friends have come to my side to help me out of that mousehole.
 
(Alanis Morissette - "Thank You")
 
 
 
And showed me I'm allowed to be a little crazy sometimes...
(Alanis Morissette - "Crazy")
 
 

But now back on track. I had cornflakes with rice milk (and added calcium), and a banana for breakfast. I did 20 min. of generic exercise on my Wii, and then some Zumba (about 20 minutes or 5 songs). Zumba is great!!!
Planned for rest of meals today is a Veggie Strudel (puff pastry filled with veggies), and a salad, and maybe an apple.

(Celine Dion - "A new day has come")



Many of us see food - especially sweets - as a sort of "reward". This starts very early: as children, we are given chocolate when we have behaved good, or on special occasions like Easter or in the Advent calendar.
 
So we have this psychological feeling that "I've been good,
I deserve candy". :D
 
 
Are there other "treats" you could reward yourself with?


(Muse - "Undisclosed Desires")
 
 
 

For me personally, I love going Shopping.

Clothes, shoes, accessoires (jewellery!!!) - I want it.
Or maybe perfume? I love perfume.



Find out what you could reward yourself with when you've accomplished something. It doesn't always have to be the sundae or the Special dinner. It could be anything that makes your heart sing.



Go out and be happy.


(David Garrett - "Ain't no sunshine"+"Summer")



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen