Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014

Concentrate on the solution... not the problem






Hello everyone...
 
 
 
 
Been some time I've written... I'm sorry about the pause...
I just needed a little break during the Weekend to re-define myself,
and this week it seems I never quite found the time (or didn't TAKE the time)
to make a proper posting here...
- after all, I'm a perfectionist, I either do it right or I stop doing it,
this might also be sort of a little problem with me :o
 
 
 
 
My weight is at 107,5kg (236,15lb).
 
It had been lower during some point at the weekend,
but I don't care so much -
important is to lose in the long run...
and get good habits...
for a prolonged period of time...
not only the weekends...
;)
 
 
 
 
I had a bit of a hard time, or at least, very emotionally intense...
(Lost a friend, another one is having a difficult operation, my dad was very sick,
a co-worker was unhappy with me, and then I met someone special...
ALL A HUGE MESS PUT INTO ONE AND A HALF WEEKS)
 
so I just needed some time off.
 
 
 
 
Things are still not perfect.
 
But then:
They will never be.
 
You just may accept that.
 
 
 
 

Somewhere, always, someone is suffering.

Sometimes you.
Sometimes a friend.
Sometimes a stranger.
Sometimes an animal.
Sometimes nature.
 
Someone is always crying.
 
 
 
 
 

Don't close your Soul.

 
 
 
 
 
 

Don't get despaired either.

 
 
 
 
 

You are never all alone.

 
 
 

Help yourself,

then you can help others.

 
 
 
 
 
 

:) :D :)

 

----------

But just for now,

CARE FOR YOURSELF.

All else will fall into place.

-------------------------------------

 
 

 

<3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Don't ever be afraid to walk away from what is NOT good for you.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

BE KIND.

Most of all, with yourself.

And choose to be with kind people.

 

 

And that will some day make a change.

 
 
 
 
 

You CAN change.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen