Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014

Feel the Love





 
 
Hello,
 
it had been Valentine's Day!
Hope you spent it very well.
 
 
 
From my life:
On Friday I spent some time with my best friends (who married few weeks ago).
Saturday I first went shopping with an old friend - back from my teenage years - and we went shopping. :) - girls
Later on Saturday, I was with my Special Someone and it was really magical and wonderful.
 
 
I didn't do exercise, but I ate well.
(Yesterday: semolina pudding, rice milk, bean salad, baked potatoes, orange juice, a handful of munchies, and a good plate of mixed vegetables with some peanuts sprawled over)
 
 
 
 
 
A wise person once said:
"You don't necessarily need a lover.
But you need a loving presence."
 
 
 
And when you find that loving presence, hold it tight.
Allow the Love, let it flow.
 

Love will change your inside out and make you beautiful in every part of you.

 
 
 
 
Of course, you will be hurt by many people who don't understand your way :( then you can only say goodbye...
 
(Maná - "Mi reina del dolor")
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

But once your heart is open,

it can receive great things..

 
(Avril Lavigne - "Falling Fast")
 
 
 
 

LOVE TRANSFORMS.

 
 
 
 
(Celine Dion - "Pour que tu m'aimes encore")
 
 
 
 
 

Today, make the decision that whenever the craving for food comes,

YOU REMEMBER YOUR LOVING PRESENCE.

 

LET LOVE HEAL EVERYTHING.

 

 
 

And some day...

(Kylie Minogue - "Flower")
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen