Dienstag, 25. Februar 2014

Fighting temptations

Hello all!
 
 
 
 
I just finished my dinner :)
 
 
My weight is up again, at 108,8kg (239.13 lb) and I am pretty frustrated because of that... although I know I ate far too much bread lately, and didn't do much exercise, it still nags me that I went up again. Hoping to lose those extra pounds soon, and start the diminishing process ;)
 
 
Today I didn't do exercise (no time).
I had two and a half slices of wholegrain bread with different vegan spreads for breakfast.
I took another three slices with me for lunch at work.
I also had a tangerine and an energy drink as snack.
During the afternoon I ate nothing at all, just had a coffee (without milk, but with a little sugar).
 
 
In the evening, I had to go shopping for groceries.
It was "dangerous", as I hadn't eaten properly before and thus, was prone to buying stuff I don't really need. But I  think I did quite well, except maybe a small box containing guacamole dip. I love Avocado, and when I saw it I had to have it! - bad
 
I battled with myself all the way home whether to open it right away and try it.
As - once open - you have to consume it in one single day so it doesn't go bad, it would mean adding about 300 calories to my count, plus the bread sticks, carrots, or whatever I use to dip.
 
 
It was such a hard fight with myself!
I had planned for veggie wok and some fruit (I had over-ripe bananas)...
But there was the guacamole, calling with all its richness...
 
 
BUT   I    WON    ! ! ! ! ! ! !
 
In the end, my dinner was:
Veggie Wok :)
and a big, very big banana-and-strawberries shake made with hazelnut drink :)
 
 
 
 

And I'm feeling wonderful.

 
 
 
These days will come.
 
Temptations will come.
 
Sometimes you will fall.
 
More times you will conquer.
 
Little by little, you will learn how to fight.
 
And what to fight for.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen