Donnerstag, 13. März 2014

The Battle




Hello!
 
 
 
I am sorry if I am not writing here as often as you come to read ;)
 
 
 

Currently, inside me two forces are battling - "healthy me" and "fatty me".

"Fatty me" still thinks all my typical binge foods actually taste good.

While "healthy me" knows very well how to live a good life and be active.

 
 
At times, I succumb to the frail power of "fatty me" - and overeat. :(
But "healthy me" is getting stronger. She is eating fruit and vegetables instead of lots of bread and fats. She is enjoying long walks and Zumba workouts.
Just sometimes, when she gets home and is only a little bit tired,
 "fatty me" takes control and drags me to the drawer where I keep my "unhealthy stack".
 
 

I am trying.

I am trying not to feed "fatty me", but nourish "healthy me".

 
And I am nourishing her with smoothies, with healthy food, with fresh water, with stuff she enjoys doing - singing, being creative, practising languages, meeting friends, ... all this saves "healthy me" from being overruled by "fatty".
 
 
 
And, without anyone accusing me of product placement here, but I've found a wonderful thing at the "Love beyond the Moon" store
that is the "Weight Loss Bracelet":
 
 
I am going to get one.
 
Just to remind myself of the good habits, and alignment with my big wish of becoming a lighter, even more beautiful person.
 
 
(BTW, I also received two new tops today that I ordered at an online shop.
They look good, but would look even better when I have less belly rolls.
Will be.
And I will look gorgeous in those tops.)
 
 
 

You want to battle, Fatty?

Bring it on.

You still don't know who it is you're battling, huh?!?

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen