Samstag, 15. März 2014

Slow



Hello!
 
 
 
I am making progress, however slow...
105.2kg (231.14 lb) this morning... :) :) :)
 
Yay - I'm Obese Type 2 now!
(instead of Obese Type 3 until below 106kg or 233lb)
 
 
 
 
AAAAAAAActually though, I wanted this for end of february.
I have to learn patience...
patience and enduring will...
 
 
 

Taking things slowly...

(Kylie Minogue - "Slow")
 
 
 
 

... but still work towards the good.

 
A friend once said to me:
"Don't be afraid of slow changes...
they are the ones that last."
 
 
 
Don't let nor water nor storms blow your inner balance...



 

Take your time, especially when eating...
 
 

Believe, and keep walking...
 

Never resignate... only accept.
 
 
 

Most of all, RELAX.






 

Sow seeds of hope.

 
 

The changes you want to see will appear,

at their perfect time.

 
(Scorpions - "Wind of Change")
 
 
 
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen