Montag, 3. März 2014

Meet your inner skinny badass




Hello!
 
 
 
 
I'm pretty well... at 107,5kg (236.15 lb) this morning :)
 
Yesterday I was lazy (no exercise), but I had a good day, with tortillas for midday meal, some sugarfree energy drinks and a portion of "vegan bolognese" spaghetti for dinner.
 
 
Today evening I will be attending a carneval party, and I will be served fries and a big salad there (the omnivores will also get a Wiener Schnitzel, but I cancelled that for me).
 
Nevertheless, the fries will add to my calorie count, so I try to eat only fruit and raw veggies today til the evening. Until now I only had a banana and an energy drink (sugarfree), but I don't feel hungry, but very good, probably because of the exercise "marathon" I just had ;)
 
 
 
Right after getting up, I went for a walk of about an hour :) then a banana, and 30 minutes of yoga on the Wii (154 calories burnt, says the Wii, not sure if I can trust it...), and to finish, I indulged for another hour in my new passion: Zumba Dancing! I just loooooooove Zumba. And: another 600 calories burnt away!
 
This is going to be a snap! ;) :D
 
 
 
 
I am noticing that my inner skinny badass is getting awake and stronger. I can feel her presence, at times. She wants to come out, move, get dancing, singing, live out her energy.
 
 
 
 
 

Can you feel yours?

 

Get in touch with her.

 

 

She is YOU when you are at your best, fittest state of being.

She is beautiful, and full of positive energy.

 

You should listen to her, ask her what she needs, nourish her with good, positive thoughts, and good, positive actions.

Like eating healthy food. Like doing exercise.

 

Do it for HER. Because she is YOU.

The best version of YOU.

 
 
(Muse - "Bliss")
 
 
 
 
 
For ME,
some years ago I did this little game with myself:
 
On a program called "My Virtual Model"
I designed myself with 60kg (132.5 lb)...
 
This is the result:
 
(Hairstyle and face do not look like me anymore,
and I wear glasses.)
 
 
 
 
 

Remember:

 
 
 
 

But you could make them happen.

 
 
 

Have a wonderful day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen