Samstag, 1. März 2014

Put down the fork and pick up the fight!



Hello!
 
 
 
Well, I finished the month of february with 108,1kg (238.5 lb). It's not bad - I lost two kilos - but it could've been more.
 
Today I'm at 108 exactly (238.1 lb).
I had cereal with rice and soy (mixed) drink, and two handfuls of bread sticks with guacamole dip - couldn't resist longer. It's good!
As for exercise, I did some yoga and various aerobic exercises on the Wii.
 
 
Later today, I'm invited to the birthday party of a close friend. I have no idea what they will put on the table, but I will take care of my weight and have only small portions - and only one serving of cake, hehe.
 
 
 

Even if in the heart we are lovers, we have to fight for what we love...

 
(Muse - "Uprising")
 
 
 
 
 

Put down the fork,

and pick up the fight!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen