Sonntag, 16. März 2014

Beautiful dawn


A splendid good morning!

 

How are you today?

 
 
I have just been for a vigorous morning walk, an hour an a half...
 
My weight (Saturdays count) was down to 105,2kg (231.14 lb) yesterday, and - inofficially ;) - to 104,8kg (231.07 lb) this morning.
 
I'm under 106kg - or 233 lb - :
meaning I'm now obese type 2 instead of type 3.
And it feels great.
Yay for me!
 
 
So far, I had two slices of whole grain bread with vegan spreads, a kiwi, and a banana for breakfast; then  I went for the walk. Right before starting to write here, I had some Choco Krispies with rice milk and a glass of strawberry juice for brunch.
 
I think my midday meal today will be zucchini chips with breadcrumbs, some fruit smoothie in the afternoon and a salad for dinner. Maybe a coffee with soy milk in between, as my favorite chocolate treat is coming to visit me today :P *mmmmmm*
 
 
 
 

I would like to recommend you to go out for a walk in the morning, around dawn or at least early.

Even if the weather is not sunny, it will lift up your spirit.

Be outside, breathe fresh air, feel the day awaken.

Beautiful dawn... 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You could go with others if you want,

but you best enjoy this walk time alone

- and in silence, listening to the sound of nature,

of the birds singing in the trees...

 
 
 
(James Blunt - "High")
 
 

And then I have only one more note for you to remember today:

 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen