Montag, 24. März 2014

Communication - heart to heart



Hello!

 
 
I am - "inofficially" - at 105,5kg (232.94 lb). Yay, going down again.
 
Today I had a portion of choco krispies and rice milk, and a banana for breakfast, a portion of veggie strudel for midday meal and a big soy joghurt with choco krispies for a snack. Dinner were tortillas with tofu and bell peppers. No exercise today; work was stressful and I needed some sleep when getting home, so I slept through my Monday exercise group... :(
 
 
 

Sometimes we create our weight around us as a barrier from the world.

We feel unprotected and use fat as a sort of "security blanket".

But why?

 

Sincere communication with others is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Communicating heart to heart...

 
 
Yesterday, I had a friend over. We originally wanted to watch a DVD; instead, we kept chatting and talking for five hours. It was so good having her around. Later I skyped with a friend far away whose aunt had just died. I felt his pain, but I also felt how, talking to me, he found some relief.
 
 

Open your heart to the world.

You will find a response.

A positive one.

 
(James Blunt - "Heart to Heart")
 
 
 

Have a wonderful day.

 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen