Samstag, 8. März 2014

Statistics (never) lie




Hello!
 
 
 
Today has been a day of extremes.
 
In the morning, extreme deception at

STEPPING ONTO THE SCALE (remember, Saturdays count!):

Exactly 108kg (238,15 lb) AGAIN.

Yes, I have been overindulgent with big portions and some sweets, I know where this comes from.
Still it nags to know I've been pretty much lower at the same time last month... but okay, it went back up, back then, too.
 

I then proceeded to taking MY MEASURES.

 

They are, in circumference:

Waist: 119cm (46 inches)

Hips: 134cm (52 inches)

Thighs: 77cm (30 inches)

Calfs: 43cm (16 inches)

Breast: 120cm (47 inches)

Biceps: 37cm (14 inches)

Fatass (this is below my belly, and around the most prominent part of my super-fat arse): 134cm (52 inches)

 
 
 

And as I have a modern BODY FAT/ BODY WATER scale, I measured that, as well:

 
Body fat: 51,4%
Body water: 26,1%
 
 
 
 
But the day became better eventually. I had cereal with soy milk for late breakfast, and then went for a walk of an hour. By late afternoon I had made myself a Veggie Strudel and ate a normal-sized portion, netting about 450 calories. Funny was that after that, I had no more hunger - for the entire day! I went for another long walk (sunset walk) of an hour and a half :) :) :) - was wonderful - :) :) :) , but upon coming home, felt no hunger at all, so I just had a sugarfree energy drink and now (a bit after ten p.m. in my country) I'm still satisfied. GOOD!
 
 
 
 

I wanted to give some motivational speech today, like always, but I'm a little tired, to be honest.

 
 

But you keep Walking, and pumping out your energy, "pumpin' blood"!!

(NoNoNo - "Pumpin Blood")
 
 
 
 

Have a wonderful Saturday

- and Saturday Night, of course :P

 

 
 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Update at 23:39.
    Had another portion of Strudel, at the end. But still the day is more than good.

    AntwortenLöschen