Samstag, 14. Februar 2015

Operación 33

 
 
 
Hello butterflies!
 
 
 
 
 

First things first:

 

 

Happy Valentine's Day!

(also to the singles)

 

 
 
 

I had a perfect day today.

 
 
 
 
 
Did well on my diet and am proud of myself.
 
My new mobile, together with my new diet app,
has worked wonders to re-motivate me!
 
 
 
Here go pics of my daily intake today
(I won't post my food here every day.
But today you're gonna see a bit of #kirafood.)
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 
  
 
 

Why all this?

 
Why am I back?
 
Just a few posts ago I was so negative, so down...
 

DEAL WITH IT.

 
I have my mood swings...
... will always have.
 
And I will always get back up after I was down.
 
 
And "I have a dream".
A dream of being healthy and happy.
 
 

 
 
 
 
And I'm gonna work and fight for that dream to come true.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Because I want to fit into beautiful clothes!
Because I want to look sexy!
Because I want to enjoy feeling flexible and toned!
Because healthy food can taste sooooo great!
Because when I eat well, I am well!
Because I'm worth it!
Because I can!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Why "OPERACIÓN 33"?
 
 
I always wanted to reach "the magic 30"
(my 30st birthday) being slim.
Is not going to happen.
Too many kilos still to go, and so little time
- only but half a year left.
 
So, new big challenge
(on top of all weekly challenges):
 

OPERACIÓN 33

- REACH birthday 33 WITH ONLY HALF THE WEIGHT I HAVE NOW -

or else, join enough money by then to get plastic surgery. But no.

 

 

(Nickelback - "What are you waiting for")
 
Let's start!
 
 

Valentine's Day is as good a day to begin as any

- especially if you're single.

 

 
#valentinesingle
! NO HAY "TE AMO", PERO HAY TEQUILA !
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Soundtrack of "Ishq Haazir Hai" - title song "Diljit Dosanjh")
 
 
(Anders Nilsen - "Salsa Tequila")
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen