Sonntag, 15. Februar 2015

2015, seventh challenge: 10 minutes of calm

 
 
 

Stress Management week again!

 
 
 
 

Take it calm and slow...

 


 
 

... meditate.

 

 

 
Only 10 minutes,
every day.
 
 
 
 
Reports:
 
 
Day 1: opened my eyes and checked the time passed after only 7 minutes. It felt so much longer. But definitely feels wonderful to just sit and breathe... let go of all thoughts. Also, you find solutions to problems you'd never thought of!

Day 2: found it extremely hard to settle into meditation today because I didn't feel comfortable in my sitting position. Finally gave up the lotus seat and just "slouched". After that, it was wonderful and very calm. I checked the clock after eight minutes today - already improving! During my last two minutes of meditation, in my mind I got the most amazing image of my future self. I literally talked to her and spent time with her! Raising from meditation after ten minutes, I noticed tears of joy streaming over my face.

Day 3: When the soft alarm went off, I couldn't believe 10 minutes were already over... it had felt so peaceful. Had beautiful revelations too, but not of the future this time... something to do with love.

Day 4: Did not take time to meditate before work, so I meditated in the bus on my way home, with music over earplugs. Not as calm as yesterday. More energetic.

Day 5: Again, meditation in the bus with music.
 
At home, rituals and prayer.
 
Day 5: Sleep counts? Took a sleeping pill last night and almost overslept.
Spent the day feeling a bit dazed.
Relaxation on the couch in the evening counts as meditation?
 
Day 6: meditated five minutes with eyes closed,
and then another 20 minutes with
amazing pan flute music and imagery.
Very peaceful...
 
(Gheorghe Zamfir - "The Lonely Shepherd")
 
 
 Day 7: prayer and church service...
and listening to uplifting music

(Shakira - "Mariposas")
 
 
 
 
 
 

Challenge number seven:

 
total
SUCCESS
 
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen