Dienstag, 3. Februar 2015

Hitting rock bottom.

 
 
 
 

Reading my first entries of this blog

almost makes me cry.

 

 

I've started with 109,5kg.

 

Now, a year later,

I'm with 13 kg more.

 

 
 

Yes, you read right.

 
 
 

122,5kg

or a whole 270lb.

 

 

 
Why do I keep doing this?
 
Why do I keep overeating?
Hurting myself so much with a pleasurable thing like food?
 
 
I don't understand it.
 
 

All I know is I want to be healthy and happy.

 
 

So I will stay here.

 

 
And even if maybe I have no right to keep writing,
to keep trying,
I still will.
 
 
 
See you, butterflies.
 
 
 
 
Even though most of you have already made it to the
"thinner life",
I might follow you sooner or later.
 
 
 
In solidarity of spirit,
not thigh circumference,
 
your still fat worm who still keeps the butterfly dream. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen