Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015

2015, sixth challenge: Take a step towards better health

 
 
 
 

Sixth challenge of 2015:

 

 

 

 

Walk.

 
 
 
 
 

I've heard you should walk 10.000 steps a day

(ideally),

and my mobile phone has a step counting app.

 
 
 
But, let's be honest,
if I don't go for a walk of at least half an hour every day,
no way I'm gonna rank up 10.000 steps a day in my usual routine.
 
 
My daily amount of steps used to be 4.000-5.000
(walking to the bus and back, and usual everyday errands).
 

These days, that I am trying to aument my daily steps,

I rank about 6.600 (yesterday)

and 6.780 today in what has been the day so far - it's almost 7pm here.

 
 
 
 

Goal:

reach at least 6.600 steps a day

 

 


 

 

Sixth challenge:

SUCCESS



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen