Sonntag, 6. April 2014

In love with good food



Hi all!

 
 
 
I am very well on this splendid spring morning.
Already been for a 45 minutes walk in the sunshine - felt very good.
Weight is at 105,1kg (131.11 lb).
 
Yesterday I had broccoli with almond cream sauce for midday meal, and zucchini with breadcrumbs for dinner. Breakfast today and yesterday had been a bread roll with nougat spread - can't take away my nougat from me ;) - and today I will later have tortillas with a filling of tofu and bell peppers and some other veggies left over...
 
 

I am falling in love with good food... healthy food... which is good for me.

 
Because until lately, I rather had an obsessive relationship with "bad", unhealthy food, that didn't make me feel as energetic and happy (yes!) as good food does.
It rather made me feel sluggish and tired.
Believe me when I tell you, my "belly feeling" now is much better!
 

I am trying to re-learn love and gratitude that food is there to nourish and sustain me...

 

 

And for this, I have to learn to love foods that love me back.

Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, ...

 

 

 

Instead of THIS...

 
 
 
 
 

... try THIS:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Enjoy your daily apple ;)

 
 
 

Have a wonderful day!

 (Melanie C - "First day of my life")
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen