Freitag, 4. April 2014

Beat depression



Hello all!

 
 
 
I am sorry I haven't written sooner.
I was feeling pretty low, had a depressive phase, as I told you...
I am a little better now, taking medication (antidepressant Wellbutrin).
 
 
My weight is a little up, at 105,4kg (232.58 lb), but I know that with eating well this weekend, I will be back down at <105 kg very soon.
 

 

Beating depression can be very hard.

 

I've been living with this recurring demon for years.

 

Feeling the weight of a nonfinite sadness weigh you down... it cannot be described if you never felt it.

 

You never want to get up from the bed - why should you?

 

You only want to sleep, to die, to forget everything...

 
 
 

But, my friends:

 
 
 
 

Make happiness your life project!

 
(Pharrell Williams - "Happy", lyric video feat. Minions)
 
 
 
 

Practice simple shoulder rolls as often as you can,

to get the burden off them.

 
 
 

And:

 

Take time to meet your friends.

Let them cheer you up.

 
 
 
 
 

Be yourself, even if that means some people won't "like" you that much

- THEY don't matter in YOUR life, anyway.

 
 
 

Think that even if life seems dark right now

(dark? with all this wonderful spring sunlight?

get out and enjoy the sun!)

- the Light is there.

And you will reach it in the end.

 
 
 
 

For some,

their belief in a bigger force

will make a huge difference: 

 
 
 
 
 
And always remember:
 
 
 
 
 
 

Found this beautiful pic

(with a very wise Maya Angelou quote)

on my Facebook:

 
 
 
 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen