Montag, 28. April 2014

Exiting the comfort zone



Hello all!

 
 
I am so sorry I haven't written for so long.
I was feeling rather low, without energy for nothing.
And Easter was in between with all its delicacies. My weight went up, and this demotivated me lots.
 
Now.
I am again at exactly 105kg (231.77 lb), it seems I will struggle with the "little-bit-above-230" for a while longer...
But then. I am well aware what I have to do to lose this weight.
 
 
I am in the support group for obese people, had our second meeting today and I am really getting a huge shot of motivation from the other women.
And I signed up for the fitness center, and have gone training three times 'til now, looking forward to my next personal training appointment on Wednesday.
Workout Wednesday it is!!
 
 
 
Last week I was on morning shift, so I went to the fitness center in the afternoons/evenings... and it was costing quite an effort to get up from the comfy warm bed after the siesta and go training...
 

But this is it:

for good results,

we have to exit our comfort zone...

 
 
 
 

Nobody said this will be an easy path...

but it is the only one we want to walk...

to get to the top...
to be free of our uncontrolled eating...
to be fit and toned...
to be healthy...
to feel good...
 
 
 
So tomorrow for a long walk, and Wednesday to workout...
 
 

Have a wonderful night (here it is 21:50)... sleep well dear readers!

And tomorrow, to get up with a good shot of energy and motivation to exit your comfort zone and GO BEYOND...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen