Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015

The butterfly in the making



I wrote this as my "blogger description". 


As I have other blogs now as well, 
this will be changed. 


But I wanted to share it here as it belongs to the Chrysalis blog. 





"The Body is the Chrysalis of a Soul", wrote Sri Aurobindo, 

the founder of the Integral Yoga theory. Well, I felt I'd been 

trapped in this chrysalis for too long. And saying this at the 

age of 28 is a little early. Like a worm, I have been 

struggling 

to make my way through the world, and often crawling 

through dirt. And my big consolation that was always there,

 was food. But I always knew that I am born to fly, to dance 

freely in the sky and enjoy the beauty and scent of the 

flowers, to feel the air lifting me up towards the sun. And I 

have started to end my life as a worm, curl up in a ball,

die a little inside while letting go of all the things that were 

my past, and begin the hard and painful and beautiful 

process of becoming a butterfly.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen