Montag, 26. Oktober 2015

Best laid plans




My dear butterflies!





I haven't been the best guide on the journey so far.



I am weak, 

I overeat frequently, 


and I'm still struggling with my own inner demons. 



Yet, 

the dream stays alive in me...












... the dream to be healthy and happy. 

(Kelly Brook, plus size model)










And I know perfectly well what I'd need to do to achieve this. 





  • Eat well. 

  • Move regularly. 

  • Find inner calm. 

  • Feel loved. 





















All the basic knowledge is there, 

can be found in the very first posts to this blog...
back from beginnings of 2014...

... sad and comical that I still keep having to remind myself of them. 














So tonight I go now to have a bubble bath 
(caring for my soul)




and then I will sleep in with a firm hold on these words:



Below an infinite sea of your fragrance
through the wings;
your caresses, of
your hands to mine, 
without leaving in vaccuum a single drop
of our love. 

The moon is your presence at night
that embraces
and holds vigil over me












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen