Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015

On the way



Hello butterflies!




I am doing my best to walk the good path again...







... retaken yoga. 
(Veeeery, very soft and calm yoga.)

And it does so much good. 

My leg is noticeably better. 
I'm feeling fitter. 



I'm eating well. 
No pics, but I'm doing good. 
Also got some new products to try - will tell you more soon. 






I'm single, but still have great friends and feel loved. 
Most of all, I care for myself the best I can. 


Which includes caring for my health. 




I've also got myself on the waiting list for a bariatric operation. 
I'm still extremely sceptical about operations that are not strictly necessary, 
but it could be a help.
Will get information. 



That's it from my side today. 


I'm off into a bubble bath. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen